Will Call Tickets
If you selected Will Call for your delivery method, you have two options for picking up your tickets. You may visit our Ticket Office during regular operating hours or within the hour prior to the performance. The Ticket Office is located directly inside the doors on the right of our lobby. Please note, the name on the tickets must match the name on your Photo ID. To designate an alternate pickup person for your tickets, please call the Ticket Office at 904-276-6815 ext. 1. The alternate person will need to have their photo ID in order to pick up the tickets.
If you selected Email for your delivery method, you will receive an email with a PDF attachment. The PDF is your tickets. You should print your tickets (the PDF attachment) and bring them with you. Our ticket scanners are also able to scan your tickets from your smartphone screen. If you choose to use your phone, please help our scanners by brightening your screen.
Lost or Misplaced Tickets
Can’t find your tickets, mail never came, or printer not working? Don’t worry! Call the Ticket Office at 904-276-6815 ext. 1 and a representative will be happy to assist you. Tickets can only be reprinted for the original purchaser and must be picked up at the Ticket Office with a valid Photo ID. Reprinted tickets cannot be mailed.
Each ticket includes a Facility Fee and Service Charge. Fees helps us offset expenses which include, but are not limited to, ticket office equipment leases, ticket printing costs, reservation system expenses, technology fees, maintenance and capital improvement expenses, and credit card surcharges. The Facility Fee is $3 per ticket and the Service Charge may vary by performance and ticket price.
Every effort is made to offer equal access and a fully enjoyable experience to every guest entering the Thrasher-Horne Center.
The Thrasher-Horne Center, in conjunction with St. Johns River State College, follows recommended CDC guidelines. The Thrasher-Horne Center is fully operational and opened at 100% capacity. We strongly encourage the wearing of masks for both fully vaccinated and unvaccinated people in our public indoor settings.
The Following COVID safety precautions are in effect:
- Our staff is disinfecting and cleaning seats, armrests, countertops, restrooms and other high-touch surfaces before, during and after performances.
- Minimal contact will be made during your entry into the theater. Staff will request you hold on to your tickets while scanning and assisting you to your seats.
Play Your Part! - Health and Safety comes first
- Wash and sanitize hands often. Sanitizing stations are placed in multiple locations throughout the Center for your use.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick prior to visiting the Center. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend or not. To give yourself an additional peace of mind, please consider participating in our ticket refund guarantee program when placing your order.
Tickets are available for purchase by calling our office at 904-276-6815 or go online anytime at THcenter.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the Center!
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By participating in events and programs at Thrasher-Horne Center, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
The Thrasher-Horne Center’s Ticket Office and THcenter.org are the only OFFICIAL TICKETING PROVIDERS for events at the Thrasher-Horne Center. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources are often greatly inflated in price. They may be stolen, counterfeit or invalid and may not be honored at the venue. Tickets purchased from other sources are not eligible for replacement if lost or stolen, or if the event is cancelled or rescheduled. Thrasher-Horne Center is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
Requests to modify a ticket order can only be made by the person listed on the ticket order when the tickets were purchased. No changes can be made without the original owner of the tickets verifying the request by contacting the Ticket Office at 904-276-6815.
Sale of tickets on premises other than by the Ticket Office is prohibited.
Additional Venue Policies:
- Late Seating - Late Seating is subject to the discretion of management and/or performers. We suggest you arrive 30 minutes prior to the event to allow time for parking and finding your seat. Arrive early and enjoy our current Gallery Exhibit.
- Building Re-entry - Re-entry policies vary per event. Keep your ticket with you at all times and check with an usher prior to exiting the building, you may need a hand stamp to return.
- Guest Behavior - Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with the rules of the venue without refund or compensation.
- Outside Food or Drink - No outside food or drink allowed. For most performances, items purchased in the Thrasher-Horne Center at the concession stand are permitted inside the theater.
- Photography & Video - Professional cameras and recording equipment are not permitted inside the theater. No photos or videos during performances unless otherwise stated. By entering the Thrasher-Horne Center, you consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded for the centers use in any and all media without compensation.
- Cell Phones - Cell phone use during a performance is distracting. The sound and/or light is a distraction for the performers and other guests. Please refrain unless it is an emergency.
- Smoking - St. Johns River State College is a Tobacco free campus. Smoking, including e-cigarettes, and chewing tobacco in and around College buildings are prohibited.
- Dress Code - Business casual is the recommended attire for most performances, however, guests will come in varying styles. The Thrasher-Horne Center reserves the right to deny entry to any guests wearing clothing deemed offensive.
- Children - To ensure optimum enjoyment for all guests, we strongly recommend that children under the age of five not attend shows other than those geared towards children and those designated as toddler friendly. We encourage parents to consider their children’s interests, maturity, and attention span before attending a performance. For most Thrasher-Horne Center presented performances children under the age of one can sit on a parent’s lap without a ticket. Some shows and events will have alternate policies. Please review the individual show’s description or call the Ticket Office at 904-276-6815 for specific details.
- Content - Some shows contain mature content, language, or themes. We encourage you to make an informed decision. Please research the event prior to purchasing your tickets. Our Ticket Office is happy to offer suggested websites, show descriptions, and additional information to assist you. Just call us at 904-276-6815 or email. If we are aware that a show contains mature content or has a suggested age, we will list this on the show’s description.
Why book a group?
- Buy tickets before they go on sale to the general public for most shows.
- Book now and pay later. No deposit required until 60 days before the show.
- Flexible payment plans are available.
- Receive a 10%, or more, discount on tickets for most shows.
- Orders are fully adjustable until final payment is made.
The best part of attending an event is enjoying it with friends or family! We offer an excellent group sales program that includes many exciting benefits. Groups of 12 or more receive a discount. Have a larger group? Higher discounts may be available.
Call the Ticket Office at 904-276-6815 to reserve your tickets today.
Thrasher-Horne Center Seating Chart
Download a PDF that shows the numerous options the Thrasher-Horne Center provides when choosing a seat for an event.