Group Concerts & Event Tickets
Are you part of a group that enjoys getting together for concerts, musicals, Broadway shows, comedy shows and more? Whether you’re organizing a large corporate outing, school group event, or smaller outing with family, friends, or colleagues, our group sales program gives you great discounts and added benefits.
Benefits To Your Group
- Special discounts: Receive 10 percent or more off of tickets for most shows.
- Early booking: Buy tickets for most shows before they’re available for sale to the general public.
- Flexibility: We offer flexible payment plans for groups, and orders are fully adjustable until your final payment is made.
- Book now, pay later: No deposit is required until 60 days before the show.
- Personalized service: Our Group Sales Specialist will work with you to ensure your outing is a success.
To qualify for group sales, a group must be 12 or more people. Several shows, however, have additional discount opportunities if you have fewer than 12 in your group. Speak with our Group Sales Specialist at 904-276-6815, extension 1, about the discount and seating that’s best for you and your guests.
Be sure to ask our Group Sales Specialist about renting one of our affordable Conference Center event spaces for pre- or post-show gatherings. Each multipurpose room offers flexible setups, including movable wall partitions to accommodate your unique needs. Our professional staff will help you plan a gathering for 30 or 400!
About Our Theatres
Whether your group is planning to attend a show in our Main Stage Theatre or Studio Theatre, get ready for a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience.
Our Main Stage Theatre has 1,725 seats on two levels, including six private boxes in our stadium-style balcony. Our two-story lobby has two concession areas, box office, elevator, and coat check, plus large bathroom facilities on both levels.
Our Studio Theatre provides an intimate experience for up to 220 guests. Its flexible, reconfigurable features make every production unique. This “black box-style” venue gives audiences an up-close and direct connection to all types of performers, from artists’ showcases and one-man shows, to cabarets and small cast productions.
An Enjoyable Experience for Everyone
Our staff makes every effort to offer equal access to every guest to our events. Accessibility features include:
- Accessible seating, including chairs with removable arms, companion seating, and wheelchair-accessible spaces.
- An elevator to the upper-level lobby.
- Curbside dropoff and pickup.
- Accessible parking directly in front of the main entrance, with additional accessible parking available on the south side of our building.
- Usher assistance to enter the building.
- Assistive listening devices.
Learn More About Group Sales and Events Today
If you’d like more information about our group sales, fill out the form below and we will get back to you soon.